How to Apply
We have defined our location as a great place for tourism and sports tourism specifically. We cultivate quality sports and other events that draw overnight visitors to Placer Valley. Part of how we encourage the growth and development of sports tournaments and other events is by providing grants and financial assistant for tournaments and tourism related events.
- Determine which type of grant you would like to apply for: Basic, Event or Capital Improvement.
- Download and fill out the appropriate application form.
- Return application to Placer Valley Tourism.
- Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!
- Basic Event Grant Application
- Financial Assistance will be awarded based on the following
- Less than 100 rooms nights = $5 per room night
- 100 - 300 room nights = $6 per room night
- 301 - 1000 room nights = $7 per room night
- 1001+ room nights = $8 per room night
- Event Grant Application - if you would like to request more funding than above
- Capital Improvement Grant Application
Fax: (916) 773-5400
In Person/Mail: Placer Valley Tourism
Attn: Rachel Timms
2204 Plaza Drive, Suite 110
Rocklin, CA, 95765
*Complete application form and attachments must be received 45 calendar days prior to event via email, fax, mail or drop-off.
*Prior consultation with Placer Valley Tourism staff is encouraged before submitting a grant application. Organizations may be contacted for further information and/or may be requested to attend a meeting to review their submission.